Such a beautiful place! We had a great time riding bikes around the island.
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport)
- 186 min drive
- LL Bean Flagship Store
- 197 min drive
- Winslow Memorial Park
- 200 min drive
- Bailey Island Bridge
- 230 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Eastern Promenade - 180 min drive
- LL Bean Flagship Store - 197 min drive
- Desert of Maine - 198 min drive
- Winslow Memorial Park - 200 min drive
- Bailey Island Bridge - 230 min drive
- The Charles – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Chebeague Island Inn
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a ferry terminal shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and portable fans are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 25 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chebeague Island Inn
- Chebeague Island Inn Maine
- Chebeague Island Hotel
- Chebeague Island Inn Hotel
- Chebeague Island Inn Chebeague Island
- Chebeague Island Inn Hotel Chebeague Island
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM: USD 25 for adults and USD 25 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting Rooms
- Picnic area
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
Nearby things to do
- Free bicycles on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Where to eat