- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Benedum Center
- 2 min walk
- Heinz Hall
- 3 min walk
- Market Square
- 6 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
The Encore on the 7th by BridgeStreet is located in Pittsburgh's Cultural District neighborhood. Market Square and Station Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Point State Park and Phipps Conservatory. Check out an event or a game at PNC Park, and consider making time for National Aviary, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Benedum Center - 2 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 3 min walk
- Andy Warhol Museum - 6 min walk
- Market Square - 6 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Wood Street Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 10 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
The Encore on the 7th by BridgeStreet
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250.00 per pet, per stay
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Bridgestreet Encore
- Bridgestreet Encore Pittsburgh
- Encore 7th BridgeStreet Apartment Pittsburgh
- Encore 7th BridgeStreet Apartment
- Encore 7th BridgeStreet Pittsburgh
- Encore 7th BridgeStreet
- The Encore on the 7th by BridgeStreet Apartment
- The Encore on the 7th by BridgeStreet Pittsburgh
- The Encore on the 7th by BridgeStreet Apartment Pittsburgh
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: USD 30.00 per day
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning
- USD 250.00 per pet per stay
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Limited housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- 9 rooms
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
The view was gorgeous, the apartment was exactly what I expected, but -- everything REEKED of "cleaning spray". Even after two days with the windows partially open, I would still get hit by the smell every time I walked in the room or even moved from room to room.