Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Pittsburgh hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh, near Benedum Center
Omni William Penn Hotel is in the heart of Pittsburgh, walking distance from Benedum Center and Cabaret at Theatre Square.
This 4-star hotel is convenient to O'Reilly Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 597 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Digital programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Terrace Room, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Pittsburgh? This hotel has facilities measuring 52000 square feet (4831 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni William Penn Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 3 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 52000 square feet (4831 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni William Penn Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 1916
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4831
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 52000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 597
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Terrace Room - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tap Room - This restaurant specializes in Fish and Chips cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Palm Court - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Speakeasy - Onsite cocktail bar. Open select days.
Brueggers Bagels - This delicatessen specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
- Hotel William Penn
- Omni William
- Omni William Penn
- Omni William Penn Hotel
- Omni William Penn Hotel Pittsburgh
- Omni William Penn Pittsburgh
- William Omni Penn
- William Omni Penn Hotel
- William Penn Hotel
- William Penn Omni
- Omni Hotel Pittsburgh
- Omni Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Omni
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.