Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel connected to the airport in Pittsburgh with free airport shuttle
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport in Pittsburgh, you'll be connected to the airport, within a 15-minute drive of The Mall at Robinson and Moon Golf Club.
This eco-friendly hotel is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Duquesne Incline and 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from PNC Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 7 mi.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Pittsburgh? This hotel has facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
In addition to an indoor pool, Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. An area shuttle within 7 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Spa tub 1
- Total number of rooms - 336
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and noon.
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 for adults, USD 6 and USD 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Pittsburgh International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
- Pittsburgh International Airport Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel
- Hotel Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Regency International Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Regency International Airport
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.