- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- 8 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
- 9 min walk
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Panama City Beach
Laketown Wharf by Emerald View Resorts is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Pier Park and Panama City Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Shipwreck Island Waterpark and WonderWorks. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Gulf World Marine Park and Frank Brown Park. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 8 min walk
- WonderWorks - 8 min walk
- Coconut Creek Family Fun Park - 9 min walk
- Signal Hill Golf Course - 11 min walk
- ZooWorld Zoological & Botanical Park - 2 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Laketown Wharf by Emerald View Resorts
Special check-in instructions
- Monday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 PM
1st night's room and tax deposit is payable by credit card and is due at the time booking the reservation. For additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit for Spring Break: USD 500.00 per stay for guests under 30 years old staying between 01 March - 08 April
- Destination fee: USD 56.80 per accommodation, per stay. This fee does not apply to children under 1 year of age.
- Cleaning fee: USD 192.31 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Utility surcharge: USD 50.90 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 3.39 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Administrative fee: USD 2.14 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View Condo Panama City Beach
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View Condo
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View Panama City Beach
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View Resorts Condo Panama City Beach
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View Resorts Condo
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View Resorts Panama City Beach
- Laketown Wharf Emerald View Resorts
- Laketown Wharf by Emerald View
- Laketown Wharf by Emerald View Resorts Panama City Beach
- Laketown Wharf by Emerald View Resorts Condominium resort
- Near the beach
- 5 outdoor pools
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free supervised kid's activities
- Children's pool
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Alarm clock
- Barbecue grill
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- ATM/banking services
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Convenience store
- In the city center
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 260 rooms
- Built in 2008
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like the city view from the privite balcony. The only thing i'd change, if i had to change anything, would be. 24/7 resort staff as well as serurty. But over all GREAT RESORT, GREAT CITY!!!