The Leopold hotel was lovely, we were there to do some cycling and we really dropped lucky to be staying there as it was so geared up for cyclists. Its a brilliant location, right next to the canal and a minutes stroll into town. Nothing to dislike, the welcome, breakfast, cleanliness, room, location and amenities were spot on!
- Oudenaarde Beguinage
- 3 min walk
- Meat Hall
- 5 min walk
- Maagdendale Abbey
- 9 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Oudenaarde Beguinage - 3 min walk
- Meat Hall - 5 min walk
- Tour of Flanders Centre - 5 min walk
- Flanders Bicycle Route Green Loop - 5 min walk
- Maagdendale Abbey - 9 min walk
- Oudenaarde Station - 15 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 58 min drive
About this property
Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance. All 66 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 for adults and EUR 17.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde
- Leopold Oudenaarde
- Leopold Hotel
- Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde Hotel
- Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde Oudenaarde
- Leopold Hotel Oudenaarde Hotel Oudenaarde
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 5 per day
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: EUR 17.50 for adults and EUR 17.50 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom (partially open)
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe