Theft! We booked 2 single rooms- one for me and one for my daughter for 2 nights. On the first day my daughter’s toiletries (face wipes and face cream) were stolen from her room (along with the tv remote control). She went to the reception desk that evening (5pm) but nobody was there. She tried again the following morning (8.45am) but still nobody was there. She left a note but nobody responded. Fortunately nothing of any real value was taken but theft by staff is simply unacceptable and management should take this seriously.
- Wapenplein Square
- 3 min walk
- Ostend Pier
- 3 min walk
- Casino Kursaal
- 7 min walk
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Wapenplein Square - 3 min walk
- Ostend Pier - 3 min walk
- Casino Kursaal - 7 min walk
- North Sea Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Museum Ship Amandine - 9 min walk
- Oostende Ravelingen - 5 min drive
- Oostende Station - 12 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 80 min drive
About this property
Along with self parking, this smoke-free hotel has a meeting room and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and RV/bus/truck parking are onsite. All 35 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, phones, and desks.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.5 for adults and EUR 9.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Property is also known as
- Alpha Hotel Ostend
- Alpha Ostend
- Alpha Hotel Hotel
- Alpha Hotel Ostend
- Alpha Hotel Hotel Ostend
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 20 per day
- Parking nearby: EUR 20 per day
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: EUR 12.5 for adults and EUR 9.5 for children
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Lift out of order, no toilet paper in room, windows let in the wind when closed, door look just spins and have to catch it just right. Manager told me no respect but it worked for me. Said he would check for another room and waited for 25 minutes and i had to go and find him to be told there isnt one. Location is good but thats about it.