- Little Lake Weir
- 5 min drive
- Carney Island Recreation and Conservation Area
- 5 min drive
- The Orange Blossom Opry
- 8 min drive
- Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Little Lake Weir - 5 min drive
- Carney Island Recreation and Conservation Area - 5 min drive
- The Orange Blossom Opry - 8 min drive
- Spruce Creek Country Club - 13 min drive
- Stonecrest Country Club - 19 min drive
- Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional) - 75 min drive
About this property
Take a Look at Beautiful Cedar Lodge on Lake Weir!
Cedar Lodge on Lake Weir offers perhaps the best views of Lake Weir you will find. The lodge is approximately 2200 sq feet. and will easily accomodate 8 guests. The main living area is very open with fabulous views of Lake Weir. The well equiped kitchen is ready for your tasty creations. The master bedroom has a king sized bed with bathroom. Upstairs is a roomy loft with 4 single beds and 1 king sized bed. The loft has a half bath. Adjoined to the house by a breezeway is an air conditioned bathhouse with a full bathroom and 2 changing rooms. There is a 3rd shower with hot water outside. Out back you will find your own private beach and dock.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Take a Look at Beautiful Cedar Lodge on Lake Weir! Ocklawaha
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 8