- Boo Williams Sportplex
- 2 min drive
- Peninsula Town Center
- 3 min drive
- Hampton Roads Convention Center
- 4 min drive
- Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Boo Williams Sportplex - 2 min drive
- Peninsula Town Center - 3 min drive
- Hampton Roads Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Hampton Coliseum - 6 min drive
- Langley Air Force Base - 14 min drive
- Newport News Station - 8 min drive
- Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Studio 6 Hampton, VA - Langley AFB Area
Laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and RV/bus/truck parking are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe and a vending machine. All 140 rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Free WiFi, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room (up to 35 lbs)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Suburban Extended Stay Hampton
- Studio 6 Hampton VA Langley AFB Area Hotel
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Hampton
- Studio 6 Langley AFB Area Hotel
- Studio 6 Hampton VA Langley AFB Area
- Studio 6 Langley AFB Area
- Studio 6 Hampton, VA - Langley AFB Area Hotel
- Studio 6 Hampton, VA - Langley AFB Area Hampton
- Studio 6 Hampton, VA - Langley AFB Area Hotel Hampton
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
No. Not for me.
This is definitely a no-frills Studio 6-branded Motel 6. While the front desk staff was super polite and helpful, I couldn't overlook everything else. The hotel looks run-down from the outside and the inside is no better. It needs a gut job and remodel. The rooms are really boxy with funky layouts that make you feel like you're staying in a walk-in closet. Each room is smoking no matter what because people smoke in the hallways. The kitchenette is outdated and nondescribeable really with plates and utensils I dare you to use. The bathroom is cramped with just a stall so water may get everywhere. I stayed just one night and realized they don't put fresh batteries in the remotes because by the time you wake up, your bed has moved to within an inch in front of the TV. I've never seen a 13 inch tv in a main hotel room. It is 13 inches. Bring your own tv and remote. Only booked here because everything close was gone for Memorial Day weekend. Lessons to self - book early and spend a little more for an entirely smoke-free hotel. Yuck.