- Overlook Park
- 16 min drive
- Comal Park
- 17 min drive
- North Park
- 21 min drive
- San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Canyon Lake - 1 min walk
- Overlook Park - 16 min drive
- Comal Park - 17 min drive
- Jacob's Creek Park - 19 min drive
- North Park - 21 min drive
- San Marcos Station - 46 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 78 min drive
About this property
The Lodge at Turkey Cove
Along with conference space, this hotel has barbecue grills and a picnic area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free toiletries. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 15.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lodge Turkey Cove Canyon Lake
- Lodge Turkey Cove
- Turkey Cove Canyon Lake
- Turkey Cove
- The Lodge At Turkey Cove Canyon Lake, Texas
- The Lodge at Turkey Cove Hotel
- The Lodge at Turkey Cove Canyon Lake
- The Lodge at Turkey Cove Hotel Canyon Lake
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Digital channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Fishing on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating on site
Quaint and comfortable
The lodge is quite old but in fairly good condition. Not luxury by any means, but it met our needs for a clean, comfortable stay. The walls were thin so there was some noise. The property was beautiful, on a pretty lake. It was off the beaten path and we spotted several deer grazing in the vicinity.