Very friendly staff! Spotless room. Every comfort thought off. Could not complain if we tried.
- Polygone Shopping Center
- 7 min walk
- Place de la Comedie
- 10 min walk
- Corum Convention Center
- 13 min walk
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Polygone Shopping Center - 7 min walk
- Place de la Comedie - 10 min walk
- Opera National Orchestra of Montpellier - 12 min walk
- Corum Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Fabre Museum - 13 min walk
- Leon Blum Tram Station - 1 min walk
- Montpellier Saint-Roch Station - 13 min walk
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 8 min drive
About this property
Citadines Antigone Montpellier
Coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and conference space are available at this residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. All 122 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, safes, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find. Housekeeping is available on request.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 40
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Citadines Antigone
- Citadines Antigone House
- Citadines Antigone House Montpellier
- Citadines Antigone Montpellier
- Citadines Montpellier
- Citadines Montpellier Antigone
- Montpellier Citadines
- Montpellier Citadines Antigone
- Citadines Hotel Montpellier
- Citadines Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Citadines Antigone Montpellier House
- Citadines Antigone Montpellier Residence
- Citadines Antigone Montpellier Montpellier
- Citadines Antigone Montpellier Residence Montpellier
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 11.00 per day
- Children stay free
- Free crib/infant bed
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 20.0 per night
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Business center
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- EUR 8 per pet per day
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- In the city center
- 122 rooms
- 4 floors
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1990