Get an overview of this hotel4-star St. Paul hotel in Downtown St. Paul, near Xcel Energy Center
A stay at InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront places you in the heart of St. Paul, within a 15-minute walk of Xcel Energy Center and RiverCentre.
This 4-star hotel is 6 mi (9.7 km) from University of St. Thomas and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Minnehaha Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 410 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in St. Paul? This hotel has facilities measuring 43,000 square feet (4 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 43,000 square feet (4 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1969
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 43,000
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 410
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 22 for adults, USD 10 and USD 22 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront Hotel St.
- Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel St. Paul
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront St. Paul
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.