- Staples Center
- 14 min walk
- Microsoft Theater
- 17 min walk
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- 2 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Staples Center - 14 min walk
- Microsoft Theater - 17 min walk
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - 18 min walk
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Dodger Stadium - 5 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 9 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 8 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 27 min drive
- The Exchange Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch daily.
- Broken Shaker – Poolside rooftop bar offering local cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Rudolph's Bar & Tea – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Cafe Integral – Café offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Freehand Los Angeles
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 226 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus free WiFi and room service. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and showers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD $50 per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 23.14 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 14 for adults, USD 3 and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD $50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD $50 per pet, per stay
- Facilities fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Freehand Los Angeles Hotel
- The Freehand Los Angeles
- Freehand Los Angeles Hotel
- Freehand Los Angeles Los Angeles
- Freehand Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee 7 AM–10:30 AM on weekdays and 10 AM–1 PM on weekends: USD 3-14 for adults and USD 3-14 for children
- 3 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 2 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
- Free reception (select days)
- Room service available
Things to do
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The place is dark and spooky. No coffee maker or coffee available. I would not stay there again, and parking is not the greatest.