Get an overview of this hotelStyle and comfort in the heart of London
With a stay at Hilton London Metropole, you'll be centrally located in London, convenient to Marble Arch and Selfridges.
This 4-star hotel is close to London Zoo and Royal Albert Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1059 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 44116 square feet (4098 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton London Metropole
Situated in the heart of London, Hilton London Metropole offers 1,059 air-conditioned guestrooms, including one of the largest double-bedded rooms in London. There are several restaurants and bars at the Hilton London Metropole. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our LivingWell Health club with its 40-foot (12-meter) pool, fully-equipped exercise area, steam room, sauna, and sports shop. The London Eye, London Zoo, Science Museum, Madame Tussauds, and the bright lights of the West End are easily reachable by public transport. The hotel is conveniently located for local shops and amenities, and is close to train and metro stations.
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1059
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 23
- Hair salon
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 42
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 4098
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 44116
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
EDG Bar & Lounge - Unwind in the contemporary surroundings of this brand new bar and lounge located on the lobby level. Meet friends and colleagues for a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, dine on international modern cuisine, and sip signature cocktails and other premium spirits.
Fiamma Restaurant - Sample diverse international cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Recently refurbished, the bright colors provide a calm backdrop for relaxed dining.
Sports Bar - Featuring numerous plasma TVs, guests can enjoy a beer or cocktail and tune into their favorite sports teams. Bar snacks and platters are also available to satisfy the appetite.
Whisky Lounge - Located in the lobby of Hilton London Metropole, this intimate whisky lounge boasts a collection from around the world. Suspended lights encased in whisky decanters create the perfect atmosphere for a memorable whisky tasting experience.
Herb N' Kitchen - An on-site coffee shop with hot drinks and light snacks.
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 35
- Up to 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per night plus GBP 35 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hilton London Metropole
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Metropole Hotel
- Hilton Metropole Hotel London
- Hilton Metropole London
- London Metropole
- London Metropole Hilton
- Metropole Hilton London
- Metropole London
- Metropole London Hilton
- Hilton London Metropole England
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel London
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room