My husband and I were excited to stay at Maxime hotel in Lisbon after seeing the pictures online. When we arrived we knew our room wouldn't be ready as we arrived 3 hours earlier then check-in, but they were happy to host our bags as we walked around the city. Our initial reaction was amazement, as the lobby was gorgeous! We loved the staff's uniforms and the modern black decor and Burlesque feel of the hotel. When we received our room, we noticed the safe wasn't working, after letting the front desk know, they happily accommodated us in a larger room. The room was exactly as pictured, they even had larger sized toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) which was a plus! I do wish the front desk told us about their burlesque show upon check in, it seemed really cool. The lobby bar got pretty full in the evening, they had a comedy show the night we were there. There was also a outdoor patio on the second floor which was a nice retreat with blankets available for those chilly nights. I would definitely return to this hotel, it was perfectly situated for our needs, and everything was walking distance. The front desk was also a fantastic help with restaurant recommendations.
- Avenida da Liberdade
- 2 min walk
- Botanical Garden
- 3 min walk
- Miradouro de Sao Pedro de Alcantara
- 7 min walk
- Cascais (CAT)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Avenida da Liberdade - 2 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 3 min walk
- Principe Real Square - 5 min walk
- Miradouro de Sao Pedro de Alcantara - 7 min walk
- Rossio Square - 9 min walk
- Avenida Station - 4 min walk
- Lisbon Rossio Station - 8 min walk
- Cascais (CAT) - 15 min drive
- Maxime Restaurant-Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Open daily.
About this property
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has concierge services and dry cleaning. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite. All 75 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and espresso makers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find Smart TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include rainfall showerheads and pillow menus.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Maxime Hotel Lisbon
- Maxime Lisbon
- Maxime Hotel Hotel
- Maxime Hotel Lisbon
- Maxime Hotel Hotel Lisbon
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8 AM–11 AM
- 1 restaurant
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The location is great. The reception was very helpful and supportive, but the cleaning service definitely can be improved: towels were not changed and shampoo and soap were not given.