Location is excellent the front staff of Soraya and Antonio are wonderful their help friendliness great . The welcoming touch of a de nata and tawny port is lovely Room though a little small very well appointed new and clean the tawny port and de bats tart is
- Santa Justa Elevator
- 2 min walk
- Rossio Square
- 2 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge
- 1 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Santa Justa Elevator - 2 min walk
- Rossio Square - 2 min walk
- Lisbon City Hall - 7 min walk
- Lisbon Cathedral (Se) - 8 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge - 1 min drive
- Baixa-Chiado Station - 3 min walk
- Lisbon Rossio Station - 5 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 23 min drive
About this property
Be Poet Baixa Hotel
A restaurant, concierge services, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite. All 31 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and espresso makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Be Poet Hotel
- Be Poet Baixa
- Be Poet Baixa Hotel Hotel
- Be Poet Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Be Poet Baixa Hotel Hotel Lisbon
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 7:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekdays and 7:30 AM–11 AM on weekends: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- 1 restaurant
- Room service available
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
The staff were all extremely polite and helpful at all times. They helped us with travel recommendations and places to visit. The room was very clean and the bed was really comfortable. The central location is perfect for Lisbon main historic tourist attractions.