Nice hotel and great location and breakfast. I liked it
- Old Cathedral
- 5 min walk
- Linz Main Square
- 5 min walk
- Linz Castle Museum
- 6 min walk
- Linz (LNZ-Hoersching)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Old Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Linz Main Square - 5 min walk
- Linz Castle Museum - 6 min walk
- Pöstlingbergbahn - 6 min walk
- University of Arts and Industrial Design Linz - 7 min walk
- Linz Central Station - 3 min drive
- Linz (LNZ-Hoersching) - 14 min drive
About this property
Hotel Schwarzer Bär
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a rooftop terrace, self parking, and coffee/tea in a common area are onsite. All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Safes, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Zum Schwarzen Bären
- Hotel Zum Schwarzen Bären Linz
- Zum Schwarzen Bären Linz
- Hotel Schwarzer Bär Linz
- Schwarzer Bär Linz
- Hotel Schwarzer Bär Linz
- Hotel Schwarzer Bär Hotel
- Hotel Schwarzer Bär Hotel Linz
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–11:30 AM on weekends: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Manicures and pedicures
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Partially open bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
They charged me twice.
They charged me twice. It could be a Hotels.com's fault. I chose "Pay at the hotel" option. And my money got deducted by the hotel very soon. When I checked out the hotel, the girl charged me again. She said something about "holding the money", but it IS deducted. She could check the transaction with my card from their data. Definitely, she didn't care what's happening in my reservation. The hotel itself is awesome. Very clean. Nice location. But how can I like such hotel and service.