Very accessible from the autoroute but noise was not a problem, the hotel is also close to a number of restaurants. The hotel offers a comfortable room with a good shower and a reasonable breakfast.
- ESTER Technopole
- 6 min drive
- Zenith de Limoges
- 7 min drive
- 8 min drive
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Parc des Expositions de Limoges - 4 min drive
- ESTER Technopole - 6 min drive
- Zenith de Limoges - 7 min drive
- L'Aquapolis - 8 min drive
- Golf de la Porcelaine - 16 min drive
- Limoges Bénédictins Station - 7 min drive
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
The Originals Access, Hôtel Limoges Nord (P'tit Dej-Hotel)
This smoke-free hotel features a snack bar/deli, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden and a picnic area. All 50 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers, showers, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 10 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- P’tit Dej-HOTEL Limoges Nord Hotel
- P’tit Dej-HOTEL Nord Hotel
- P’tit Dej-HOTEL Limoges Nord
- P’tit Dej-HOTEL Nord
- The Originals Access, Hôtel Limoges Nord (P'tit Dej-Hotel) Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: EUR 6 per person
- Room service available
- Snack bar/deli
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
Small but comfortable room. Priced right.
Again, and I cannot stress this enough..... You get what you pay for. If you are one of those complainers who want everything under the sun and pay next to nothing for it, then this place is not for you. As the title says: Small but comfortable room. Priced right. Minor things: It would be nice to provide a garbage can in the room. I had to use the tiny one in the bathroom. The shower stall was so small that it is easy to accidentally hit the tap which turns off the water, And I don't like the ones that are not fully enclosed as it will inevitably make a mess... The XXL channel was a nice bonus!
Pros: See my response in the previous section,
Cons: See my response in the previous section,
Location: Stayed here on the way to see Oradour-Sur-Glane which is not too far away, Supermarket (Lidl?) just down the street.