Really nice hotel, although was found it a little expensive for what it is.
- Porte de Paris
- 3 min walk
- Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square
- 4 min walk
- Palace of Fine Arts
- 7 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Porte de Paris - 3 min walk
- Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square - 4 min walk
- Palace of Fine Arts - 7 min walk
- Pasteur Institute Museum - 8 min walk
- Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 9 min walk
- Mairie de Lille Station - 4 min walk
- Lille Flandres Station - 8 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 10 min drive
- Le H – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Estaminet Gantois – Brasserie offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and valet parking. All 72 rooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Free WiFi and 24-hour room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 18.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.3 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- L'Hermitage Gantois Autograph
- L'Hermitage Gantois Autograph Collection®
- L'Hermitage Gantois Autograph Collection® Hotel Lille
- L'Hermitage Gantois Autograph Collection Hotel Lille
- L'Hermitage Gantois Autograph Collection Hotel
- L'Hermitage Gantois Autograph Collection Lille
- L'Hermitage Gantois Autograph Collection
- L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection Hotel
- L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection Lille
- L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection Hotel Lille
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–11:00 AM on weekends: EUR 23 for adults and EUR 0 for children
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Full service spa
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Spa services onsite
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Number of treatment rooms - 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Where to eat
The breakfast used to be way better, the eggs are not yummy and even the cleaness of the plates is a bit terrible. I am disappointed of the quality of the breakfast