Unfortunately we had to wait until 6:32pm to get our room, which was on the 3rd floor of the last building; we were tired, it was humid, the AC didn't work properly, the fridge did not cool, and all the channels were in French. None of the staff knew enough English to be of assistance; they did their best, but that was just not enough. I am guessing that they cater to Europeans and not to English speaking people. Breakfast was 27 Euros per person, that was excessive. I would never stay there again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.
- Casino du Gosier
- 9 min walk
- Plage de la Datcha
- 3 min drive
- Fort fleur d'épée
- 6 min drive
- Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Casino du Gosier - 9 min walk
- Plage de la Datcha - 3 min drive
- Island of Gosier - 3 min drive
- Fort fleur d'épée - 6 min drive
- Aquarium of Guadeloupe - 7 min drive
- Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.) - 14 min drive
- La Route Des Epices – Poolside buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- LE ZAWAG – Ocean-view restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- La Case Beach Pizza – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering pizza. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Mahogany Hôtel Résidence & Spa
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Mahogany Hôtel Résidence & Spa's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. All 64 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and room service. In addition to kitchenettes with refrigerators, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels and balconies.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mahogany Hôtel Résidence
- Mahogany Hotel Residence And Spa Guadeloupe/Le Gosier
- Mahogany Hôtel Résidence Le Gosier
- Mahogany Résidence
- Mahogany Résidence Le Gosier
- Mahogany & Spa Le Gosier
- Mahogany Hôtel Résidence & Spa Hotel
- Mahogany Hôtel Résidence & Spa Le Gosier
- Mahogany Hôtel Résidence & Spa Hotel Le Gosier
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) (EUR2 per stay)
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 13 for children
- 3 restaurants
- 1 beach bar, 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
- Free reception (select days)
- Room service available
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking onsite
- Fitness center/gym
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kids pool
- Spa services onsite
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Family property
- Children's pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms - 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
Hotel is totally misrepresented
This hotel was dark, pitiful beach, and pitiful food and drinks, both restaurants. The only decent restaurant was the pizza beach restaurant, however it was very slow service. There was terrible lighting in the room, my ocean view room which really you had to stand on your toes to look over a corner of the roof to see it. Would nvpever go back to Guadeloupe because of all the misrepresentations. It is very difficult to drive around, everything is over an hour away from everything else, and in general a Very disappointing trip...worst ever!
Cons: Food, Service, and decor of rooms. Beds and pillows are very uncomfortable and there is very minimal lighting.
Location: Terrible location in a puddle ridden parking lot and very dark.