Good location and staff members are very professional and friendly maner.
- The Linq
- 4 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- 4 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- The Linq - 4 min walk
- LINQ Promenade - 4 min walk
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - 4 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars - 4 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 6 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Giada – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Eatwell – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Along with 2 restaurants, this resort has a casino and an outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 2 poolside bars, a nightclub, and 3 bars/lounges are onsite. All 188 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs, minibars, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 85 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 85 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cromwell Hotel
- Cromwell Hotel Las Vegas
- Cromwell Las Vegas
- Cromwell Resort Las Vegas
- Cromwell Resort
- The Cromwell Resort
- The Cromwell Las Vegas
- The Cromwell Resort Las Vegas
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: USD 12-18 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 2 poolside bars and 3 bars/lounges
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Fitness center/gym
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat