- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Vier Turme
- 2 min walk
- Koblenz Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Electoral Palace, Koblenz
- 10 min walk
- Limburg an der Lahn (ZNW-Limburg an der Lahn Train Station)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Koblenz, City-Hotel Kurfürst Balduin is in the city center. Middle Rhein Museum and Landesmuseum Koblenz are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Butterfly Garden Sayn Palace and Deichwelle Neuwied. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Vier Turme - 2 min walk
- Koblenz Theatre - 8 min walk
- Electoral Palace, Koblenz - 10 min walk
- Deutsches Eck - 15 min walk
- Rhein Mosel Halle Congress Center - 16 min walk
- Koblenz Stadtmitte Station - 7 min walk
About this property
City-Hotel Kurfürst Balduin
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.9 for adults and EUR 6.9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cityhotel Kurfurst Baladiun Hotel KOBLENZ
- City Hotel Kurfuerst Balduin Koblenz
- City Kurfuerst Balduin
- City Kurfuerst Balduin Koblenz
- Cityhotel Kurfurst Baladiun Hotel
- Cityhotel Kurfurst Baladiun KOBLENZ
- City Kurfurst Balduin Koblenz
- City-Hotel Kurfürst Balduin Hotel
- City-Hotel Kurfürst Balduin Koblenz
- City-Hotel Kurfürst Balduin Hotel Koblenz
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 12.00 per night
- Parking height restrictions apply
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 7:00 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: EUR 10.9 for adults and EUR 6.9 for children
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Could do better
A real mixed bag. Reception lady was very helpful and let us leave stuff in reception while we drove round the back to park the bikes in the underground car park. Hotel is well located on the edge of the town centre with an easy walk to the rivers and eateries. But there are few amenities in the hotel and the rooms and corridors smelled of cigarettes, so can't have been refreshed for a long time. Fortunately we were only there for one night.