- Higgs Beach
- 7 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- 7 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- 14 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Key West, Seashell Motel & Key West Hostel is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach, while Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Key West Art and Historical Society are cultural highlights. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hostel's central and quiet location.
- Higgs Beach - 7 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory - 7 min walk
- Key West Cemetery - 11 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum - 14 min walk
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 15 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 6 min drive
About this property
Seashell Motel & Key West Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Motel Hostel
- Seashell Key West
- Seashell Motel & Hostel
- Seashell Motel & Key West Hostel
- Seashell Motel Key West Hostel
- Seashell Motel Hostel
- Seashell Motel & Key West Hostel Key West
- Seashell Motel & Key West Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
- Limited parking spaces
Things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Laundry facilities
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable channels
Food and drink
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overall decent motel to stay at. Worth the price I paid for the motel room (I did not stay in the hostel section). No loud noise at all, very quiet at night. There is limited parking at Seashell motel; but there is street parking very close by. Location is very good; very close to Duval Street and very walkable to practically any location on the southern section of Key West. This is my 2nd stay here,1st time was in May 2016. The motel is very clean but starting to show its age, mattress felt a worn. The water for the shower took almost ten minutes to heat up. I would stay here again.