Location was perfect. Food,shops and the beach was a few minute walk from room.
- Hulihee Palace
- 10 min walk
- Kailua Pier
- 13 min walk
- Kailua-Kona Wharf
- 13 min walk
- Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Hulihee Palace - 10 min walk
- Kailua Pier - 13 min walk
- Kailua-Kona Wharf - 13 min walk
- Kona Brewing Company - 13 min walk
- Mauna Kea Summit - 15 min walk
- Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Vacation Condos In Kona
An outdoor pool, a coffee shop/café, and an outdoor tennis court are available at this smoke-free condo building. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, a library, and a garden are onsite. Each condo provides a microwave and a coffee/tea maker, plus free WiFi and an LCD TV with cable channels. Additional amenities include a lanai, a ceiling fan, and a shower.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 85.00 per accommodation, per week
- Utility surcharge: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kona Islander Inn Condos Kailua-Kona
- Kona Islander Inn Condos
- Kona Islander Condos Kailua-Kona
- Kona Islander Condos
- Vacation Condos In Kona Condo
- Vacation Condos In Kona Kailua-Kona
- Vacation Condos In Kona Condo Kailua-Kona
- Near the beach
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Limited parking
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 coffee shop/café
- Shower only
- LCD TV with cable service
- Barbecue grill
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- In the city center
Things to do
- Outdoor tennis court
- Scuba diving and bicycle rentals nearby
- 5 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
The pictures of the condo do not match the actual condo I was staying in. I thought I had a full kitchen and a ground floor room. I had third floor room and for $250 a night (with taxes and fees) the place was really old and shabby. The kitchen was a hot plate. It’s a fine busy location. But don’t expect much from the room