- Living Treasures Animal Park
- 25 min drive
- Flight 93 National Memorial
- 27 min drive
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- 33 min drive
- Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Living Treasures Animal Park - 25 min drive
- Flight 93 National Memorial - 27 min drive
- Fort Ligonier - 32 min drive
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort - 33 min drive
- Mount Davis - 40 min drive
- Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County) - 33 min drive
About this property
A 24-hour front desk, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this motel. All 16 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Dollar Inn Somerset
- Dollar Somerset
- Dollar Inn Motel
- Dollar Inn Somerset
- Dollar Inn Motel Somerset
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
Great value, this place might surprise you.
This motel surprised me. I didn’t expect much for the price, many low price motels can be shady. This place, while very dated, was clean and incredibly quiet. Everything worked and the location is outstanding for exploring the local area. It’s right in the middle of town but up on a hill mostly isolated from the noise and bustle. Quiet enough that there were deer right outside my window quite a few days. I would definitely stay here again as you get a lot of value for your money. Housekeeping staff are friendly and accommodating.