Get an overview of this hotelOn the river, close to shops and restaurants
You'll be centrally located in Jacksonville with a stay at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk, steps from Jacksonville Historical Center and close to Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art.
This hotel is within close proximity of Museum of Science and History and Alexander Brest Planetarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 323 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 23 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lexington Hotel & Conference Center - Jacksonville Riverwalk
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Swimming pool
- Select guestrooms
- Swimming pool
The 17-acre Lexington Hotel & Conference Center – Jacksonville Riverwalk on the southern bank of the St. John's River, in the shadow of I-95, is within one mile of downtown Jacksonville and the Landing, two miles from the Convention Center, and near shopping.
Stationary bikes, treadmills, stair machines, and universal free weights are available in the 24-hour fitness room. An outdoor swimming pool is also on site. This property features a conference center and 23 meeting rooms.
St. John's Café, the Florida hotel's restaurant, serves a daily breakfast buffet and lunch. Current's lobby lounge serves refreshing cocktails and offers a light dinner menu. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel (surcharge).
This is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 323
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Billiards or pool table
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 23
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
St. John's Café - Casual dining featuring a breakfast buffet daily and a full lunch menu.
Currents - Lobby lounge great for networking, shooting a game of pool, or watching a favorite sporting event. Light dinner menu available. Open late afternoon to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lexington Hotel & Conference Center – Jacksonville Riverwalk wraps around an outdoor courtyard with sundeck and 35 x 15-foot splash pool. Guests have access to a fitness room with four stationary bikes, two stair machines, universal free weights, and two treadmills.
The adjacent Riverwalk promenade is popular with joggers and strollers. Jacksonville beach is within 18 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Florida hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 - 250.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Jacksonville Wyndham Riverwalk
- Riverwalk Jacksonville
- Wyndham Jacksonville
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Wyndham Riverwalk
- Wyndham Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Wyndham Riverwalk Jacksonville
- Lexington Hotel Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Lexington Hotel Riverwalk
- Lexington Jacksonville Riverwalk
- Lexington Riverwalk
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.