- Liked: Cleanliness
- Stanley Main Beach
- 9 min drive
- Repulse Bay
- 12 min drive
- Shek O Beach
- 12 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Hong Kong East neighborhood, Y Loft Youth Square is connected to a shopping center and near a metro station. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Stanley Market and Lan Kwai Fong. Ocean Park and The Peak Tram are not to be missed.
- Victoria Park - 7 min drive
- Stanley Main Beach - 9 min drive
- Repulse Bay - 12 min drive
- Shek O Beach - 12 min drive
- Happy Valley Race Course - 14 min drive
- Hong Kong Chai Wan Station - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 14 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 39 min drive
About this property
Y Loft Youth Square
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Y-Loft Youth
- Y-Loft Youth Square
- Y-Loft Youth Square Hong Kong
- Y-Loft Youth Square Hostel
- Y-Loft Youth Square Hostel Hong Kong
- Youth Square
- Youth Square Y-Loft
- Y Loft Youth Square Hotel
- Y Loft Youth Square Hong Kong
- Y-Loft Youth Square Hotel Hong Kong
- Y-Loft Youth Square Hotel
- Y Loft Youth Square Hotel Hong Kong
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Y Loft Youth Square is GREAT!!!
My stay was amazing. The service is great and the room was always kept very clean. I would highly recommend Y Loft Youth Square to anyone that I know who is coming to Hong Kong. I will be back in Hong Kong in about a week and will definitely make reservations to stay at the Y Loft Youth Square.