- Wolf Mountain Vineyards
- 9 min drive
- Montaluce Winery & Restaurant
- 18 min drive
- Frogtown Cellars
- 19 min drive
- Gainesville, GA (GVL-Lee Gilmer Memorial)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Wolf Mountain Vineyards - 9 min drive
- Montaluce Winery & Restaurant - 18 min drive
- North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall - 18 min drive
- Frogtown Cellars - 19 min drive
- North Georgia Zoo - 20 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 87 min drive
About this property
The Smith House
Along with a restaurant, this inn has a garden and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 20 rooms offer free wired Internet, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and safes.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Smith House Hotel Dahlonega
- Smith House Hotel
- Smith House Dahlonega
- Smith House
- The Smith House Hotel Dahlonega
- The Smith House Inn
- The Smith House Dahlonega
- The Smith House Inn Dahlonega
- Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- Daily housekeeping
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Great Dahlonega stay
Excellent location to downtown Dahlonega. Very comfortable! Had a strange odor to start but went away with door open. Loved the trip!