- Liked: Staff & service
- Buffalo National River
- 34 min drive
- Table Rock Lake State Park
- 36 min drive
- Branson, MO (BKG)
- 43 min drive
- Ozark Mountains
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Harrison, Quality Inn Harrison is in the business district. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Lyric Theater, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mystic Caverns and Buffalo National River.
- Buffalo National River - 34 min drive
- Table Rock Lake State Park - 36 min drive
- Welk Resort Theatre - 42 min drive
- Pointe Royale Golf Course - 44 min drive
- Ozark Mountains - 48 min drive
- Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) - 80 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Harrison
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35.00 per pet, per day
- 2 per room (up to 45 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Quality Harrison
- Quality Inn Harrison
- Quality Inn Harrison Hotel
- Quality Inn Harrison Harrison
- Quality Inn Harrison Hotel Harrison
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
My only two complaints with this property were the lack of an elevator and a strong smell of cigarette smoke when we first entered the second floor. We are capable of and accustomed to walking stairs, but I just found it odd that this hotel didn't have an elevator at all. When we first arrived on the second floor there was a VERY strong smell of smoke. Thankfully when we reached our room it was fine. In the morning when I called housekeeping to request another roll of toilet paper, I reached the front desk and was informed they didn't have anyone available to bring it to me, but I could come by the front desk and get one. I found that odd as I've never gotten that response before. Overall, the rooms were roomy and very clean. We were there for a state golf tournament and our two competing players, their moms, and their coach played a group game in the breakfast area in the evening and had a great time. We enjoyed our stay, just found a few things a little odd.