- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Sapir Park
- 13 min drive
- HaArava HaTihona Regional Council
- 14 min drive
- Barak Canyon
- 14 min drive
- Mitspeh Ramon (MIP)
- 83 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Nof Zuqim is located in HaArava HaTikhona. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Barak Canyon and Sapir Park. Our guests appreciate the lodge's quiet location.
- Sapir Park - 13 min drive
- HaArava HaTihona Regional Council - 14 min drive
- Barak Canyon - 14 min drive
- Crocoloco Crocodile Farm - 32 min drive
- Ramon Crater - 73 min drive
- Ovda (VDA) - 64 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Nof Zuqim Lodge Tsukim
- Nof Zuqim Lodge
- Nof Zuqim Israel
- Nof Zuqim HaArava HaTikhona
- Nof Zuqim Lodge HaArava HaTikhona
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Front desk staff went out of its way to make us feel welcome, which is head and shoulders above the level of customer service in Israel. Our room was rustic but comfortable and situated with a view facing the nearby wadi and surrounding mountains. Amenities were above par, including our pleasant surprise that internet and TV service functioned very well despite the relatively isolated location. Overall, one of the best stays we've had during our four-year assignment to Israel.