CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Greenville hotel in Greenville Downtown, walk to The Peace Center
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Greenville, you'll be centrally located in Greenville, a 7-minute walk from The Peace Center and 11 minutes by foot from Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Falls Park on the Reedy and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Fluor Field at the West End.
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 65-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Roost Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Greenville? This hotel has facilities measuring 35000 square feet (3252 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Hyatt Regency Greenville
Hyatt Regency Greenville features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 35000 square feet (3252 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a vending machine, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hyatt Regency Greenville is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1982
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shared microwave
- Conference center
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Vending machine
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor furniture
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Guidebooks or recommendations
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Restaurant dining guide
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Roost Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Orb Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
Starbucks - Onsite cafe. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Destination fee: USD 1.10 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 7.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21.20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Greenville Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Greenville Hotel
- Hyatt Greenville
- Hyatt Regency Greenville
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Greenville
- Hyatt Regency Greenville Hotel Greenville
- Greenville Hyatt Regency
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from May to August. Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.