we got there & we had to book a different room for a pet which was $35 extra that we didn’t know. we go to have breakfast the next morning & it’s cold, the toaster doesn’t work. on the first floor by the ice & vending machines there is a broken vending machine thrown under the stairs which there isn’t a door to hide that they just can’t seem to keep up with the place & the pool was broken & that wasn’t one of the things we knew when booked the hotel. save your money go somewhere else.
- North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall
- 6 min walk
- Gainesville, GA (GVL-Lee Gilmer Memorial)
- 27 min drive
- Montaluce Winery & Restaurant
- 30 min drive
- Gibbs Gardens
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall - 6 min walk
- Amicalola Falls State Park - 28 min drive
- Montaluce Winery & Restaurant - 30 min drive
- Gibbs Gardens - 31 min drive
- Amicalola Falls - 35 min drive
- Gainesville Station - 26 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 70 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Dawson Village Inn
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite. All 62 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and kitchens. Pillowtop beds and sofa beds are standard, as are TVs with cable channels.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Dawson Village
- Best Western Dawson Village Inn
- Dawson Village Inn
- Dawson Village
- Best Western Dawson Village Hotel Dawsonville
- Best Western Dawsonville
- Dawsonville Best Western
- Dawson Village Inn Hotel
- Dawson Village Inn Dawsonville
- Dawson Village Inn Hotel Dawsonville
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast
Things to do
- Full service spa
- Fitness center/gym
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Indoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- BBQ grill
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The hotel is in the midst of a remodel, so they are trying. However, our room had gunk in the air conditioning and furniture in disrepair. The continental breakfast was very disappointing and was not replenished from Saturday to Sunday. The Staff weren’t the most friendly and the hallways are very poorly lit. It was fine for the short weekend stay, but nothing more.