- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
- Fort Lauderdale Stadium
- 5 min drive
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- 12 min drive
- 13 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac is in an area with good shopping. Swap Shop and Las Olas Boulevard are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Butterfly World. Deerfield Beach Pier and Flamingo Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Fort Lauderdale Stadium - 5 min drive
- Butterfly World - 11 min drive
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts - 12 min drive
- Riverwalk - 13 min drive
- Intracoastal Waterway - 13 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Cypress Creek Station - 7 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale Hotel Tamarac
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
- Extended Stay America Tamarac
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale Tamarac Hotel
- Homestead Tamarac
- Homestead Studio Suites Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac Hotel Tamarac
- Homestead Studio Suites Tamarac
- Tamarac Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Tamarac
- Extended Stay America Tamarac Hotel
- Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Tamarac Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily 6 AM–9:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Laundry facilities
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
just save your money and don't stay there.
i previously stayed at extended stay in daytona and used that experience to decide where i wanted to stay for this trip. when going to check in with our reservation, the front desk rep had a very bad attitude, the other employees on the property were very noisy, and our room was not ready nor was it even close to ready. so we waited for over 2 hours, we come back and the condition of the room was still not good. we had multiple stains in the carpet, damages to multiple items in the room. they have a poor excuse for breakfast on the go. just save your money and don't stay there.