- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Naval Station Everett
- 13 min walk
- Everett Community College
- 6 min drive
- Providence Regional Medical Center: Colby Campus
- 7 min drive
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Everett, Hotel Indigo Everett - Waterfront Place is near the airport and near a metro station. Imagine Children's Museum and Museum of Flight Restoration Center & Reserve Collection are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens and Elevated Sportz Indoor Trampoline Park. Absolute Air Park and Willows Edge Farm are also worth visiting.
- Naval Station Everett - 13 min walk
- Imagine Children's Museum - 5 min drive
- Angel of the Winds Arena - 5 min drive
- Everett Community College - 6 min drive
- Providence Regional Medical Center: Colby Campus - 7 min drive
- Everett Station - 6 min drive
- Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field) - 18 min drive
- Jetty Bar & Grille – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Jetty Bar & Grille – Bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Indigo Everett - Waterfront Place
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 65 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Indigo Everett Waterfront
- Hotel Indigo Everett - Waterfront Place Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Everett - Waterfront Place Everett
- Hotel Indigo Everett - Waterfront Place Hotel Everett
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
The front desk staff wasn't very organized. This check-in process took much longer than most of the hotels we stay in. We had a problem with wrong paperwork and then we also had someone else access our room while we were inside with their own key. We had to have new keys made up. Just an unpleasant experience here.