- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Ocean World
- 6 min walk
- Beachfront Park
- 8 min walk
- Del Norte County Historical Society
- 9 min walk
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
PACIFIC INN is located in Crescent City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Redwood National and State Parks and Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.
- Ocean World - 6 min walk
- Beachfront Park - 8 min walk
- Del Norte County Historical Society - 9 min walk
- Crescent City Harbor - 20 min walk
- B Street Pier - 3 min drive
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) - 7 min drive
About this property
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 12 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 12 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Pacific INN Crescent City
- Pacific Crescent City
- PACIFIC INN Motel
- PACIFIC INN Crescent City
- PACIFIC INN Motel Crescent City
- Disliked: Staff & service
While this hotel may be clean, the service experience was completely rude. Also, there were loud people in the room next door on a week night.