This hotel is in a great location for accessing any of the sights in the Twin Ports area. We have stayed there many times. This is the first time I was disappointed in the room servicing. We still will return, overall it has been a good spot for trips to Duluth.
- Spirit Mountain
- 4 min drive
- Lake Superior & Mississippi Railroad Historic Train Ride
- 6 min drive
- Lake Superior Zoo
- 6 min drive
- Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Spirit Mountain - 4 min drive
- Duluth Business University - 5 min drive
- Lake Superior & Mississippi Railroad Historic Train Ride - 6 min drive
- Lake Superior Zoo - 6 min drive
- Wade Stadium - 7 min drive
- Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Black Woods Grill & Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth South Black Woods Event Center
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite. All 65 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- AmericInn Wyndham Duluth South Black Woods Event Center Hotel
- AmericInn Wyndham Black Woods Event Center Hotel
- AmericInn Wyndham Duluth South Black Woods Event Center
- AmericInn Wyndham Black Woods Event Center
- Americinn Duluth South
- AmericInn Hotel Suites Proctor/Duluth Black Woods Conv Ctr
- AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth South Black Woods Event Center Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast available daily 6 AM–10 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Game room
- Spa tub
- Fitness center/gym
- Indoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Business Center
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
For the first time in my experience, this is the first time I've stayed at a hotel (w/jacuzzi suite) that was actually cleaned out. They also provided a nice bath salt. Beds were beyond firm, and the room had a strange smell. Other than that, the stay went well.