- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bramall Lane
- 11 min drive
- Sheffield Hallam University
- 12 min drive
- Peace Gardens
- 13 min drive
- Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
The Manor House is located in Dronfield. Crucible Theatre and Magna Science Adventure Centre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Meadowhall Shopping Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bramall Lane or Motorpoint Arena.
- Bramall Lane - 11 min drive
- Sheffield Hallam University - 12 min drive
- Sheffield Town Hall - 13 min drive
- Peace Gardens - 13 min drive
- Sheffield Winter Garden - 13 min drive
- Dronfield Station - 6 min walk
- East Midlands (EMA) - 51 min drive
- Brasserie – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
The Manor House
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Manor House Dronfield
- Manor House Hotel Dronfield
- The Manor House Hotel
- The Manor House Dronfield
- The Manor House Hotel Dronfield
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Liked it very much great value there were 8 of us in 4 rooms we all had very nice rooms one of the couples had a suite it was excellent they were very happy with it and for a few pounds more was really great value plus the lovely choice of breakfast - good friendly staff couldn’t fault it