- Colby Alderman Park
- 7 min walk
- Deland Country Club
- 11 min drive
- Deltona Golf Club
- 12 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Colby Alderman Park - 7 min walk
- Deland Country Club - 11 min drive
- Deltona Golf Club - 12 min drive
- David Disney Tennis Center - 13 min drive
- St. Peter Catholic Church - 15 min drive
- DeLand Station - 17 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
The Ann Stevens House
This bed & breakfast features a bar/lounge, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Free breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, hair dryers, and free toiletries.
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ann Stevens House
- Ann Stevens House Inn
- Ann Stevens House Inn Lake Helen
- Ann Stevens House Lake Helen
- Ann Stevens House B&B Lake Helen
- Ann Stevens House B&B
- The Ann Stevens House Helen
- The Ann Stevens House Lake Helen
- The Ann Stevens House Bed & breakfast
- The Ann Stevens House Bed & breakfast Lake Helen
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free breakfast available daily
- 1 bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Hiking/biking trails
Beautiful grounds and surrounding area. Enjoyed the staff and breakfast! Even had a ghostly experience since we slept in the old owners room.