My king room was big and on the ground level. It was smoking too.
- Deland Country Club
- 3 min drive
- David Disney Tennis Center
- 5 min drive
- Blue Springs State Park
- 6 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Deland Country Club - 3 min drive
- David Disney Tennis Center - 5 min drive
- Blue Springs State Park - 6 min drive
- DeLand Skate Park - 6 min drive
- Hontoon Island State Park - 18 min drive
- DeLand Station - 10 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Orange City/Deland
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free motel has dry cleaning and laundry facilities. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a library, and free newspapers are onsite. All 37 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 10.00 per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds and onsite parking.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Days Inn Wyndham Orange City/Deland Motel
- Days Inn Deland Hotel
- Days Inn Deland Hotel Orange City
- Days Inn Orange City Deland
- Days Inn Orange City Deland Hotel
- Days Inn Orange City
- Orange City Days Inn
- Days Inn Wyndham City/Deland Motel
- Days Inn Wyndham Orange City/Deland
- Days Inn Wyndham City/Deland
- Days Inn by Wyndham Orange City/Deland Motel
- Days Inn by Wyndham Orange City/Deland Orange City
- Days Inn by Wyndham Orange City/Deland Motel Orange City
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM
Things to do
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery store
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Where to eat
I had reserved a handicapped room when I made my reservations on April 24th. When we checked in THERE WAS NO HANDICAPPED ROOM AND THE ONLY ROOM AVAILABLE WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR...NO ELEVATOR MY 93 YEAR OLD HUSBAND HAD TO CLIMB THE STAIRS, MY PUPPY WAS AFRAID OF THE STEPS SO I HAD TO CARRY HER PLUS TWO SUITCASES AND TWO TOTE BAGS. I AM 76. THE BED WAS SO HIGH IT WAS DIFFICULT TO GET IN AND OUT OF BED. WE NEEDED TO EAT SOMETHING AND I WAS NOT GOING TO HAVE MY HUSBAND DEAL WITH THE STAIRS SO I BROUGHT FOOD BACK TO THE ROOM. THE FINAL TRAUMA THAT WE HAD TO DEAL WITH WAS WHEN WE GOT READY TO TAKE A BATH THERE WAS NO HOT WATER!!! THIS WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE MOTEL WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN. THE LADY WHO CHECKED US IN WAS NICE AND HELPFUL AND APOLOGETIC. EVERYTHING ELSE WAS A DISASTER!