- Daytona Beach Golf Club
- 19 min walk
- Bethune - Cookman College
- 3 min drive
- Beach at Daytona Beach
- 5 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Daytona Beach Golf Club - 19 min walk
- Bethune - Cookman College - 3 min drive
- Sun Splash Park - 5 min drive
- Beach at Daytona Beach - 5 min drive
- Daytona State College - 5 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Travel Inn of Daytona
A 24-hour front desk, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this motel. All 24 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Guests will also find ironing boards and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Travel Inn Daytona
- Travel Inn of Daytona Motel
- Travel Inn of Daytona Daytona Beach
- Travel Inn of Daytona Motel Daytona Beach
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Adjacent to a golf course
Will never stay here again, the staff was completely rude, the room smelled like pee. Went to the store to buy my own cleaning supplies to make sure the room was up to my standards. Very out dated, toilet barely flushed, and on top of things house keeping should not be banging on the door at 9 in the morning. There was no phone in the room and they were skeptical about giving the WiFi password. No visitors were allowed so my friend couldn’t even stop by to say “hello” without the rude staff threatening to kick us out. Very displeased with my stay. Went to check out and there wasn’t even anyone in the “lobby”.