Get an overview of this hotelNightclub and rooftop pool with Dallas skyline views
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, steps from Bank of America Plaza and Renaissance Tower.
This hotel is close to Dallas World Aquarium and Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 291 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3.00 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 27444 square feet (2550 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
Popular property highlights
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown is located within 5 miles to the Love Field Airport, 15 miles (24 km) from the Dallas-Ft Worth International Airport, and three blocks from Dallas World Aquarium. Panoramic views of downtown Dallas are offered from the hotel's outdoor rooftop swimming pool. The hotel provides a buffet breakfast (surcharge), a fully equipped fitness center, as well as self parking (surcharge), a complimentary local area shuttle, and 27,444 sq feet (2,549 sq meters) of conference space. Complimentary filtered water is available daily from 7 AM to 10 PM at the Crowne Plaza Wellness station.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 291
- Number of floors - 19
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2550
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 27444
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Thrive Restaurant - Serves contemporary American cuisine amidst chic, modern decor.
Thrive Lounge - Nightly performances by DJs.
Nearby restaurants include:
Hard Rock Café
Limited hours room service is available
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 40.00 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 40 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 40 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Dallas Downtown
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 3 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.