Breakfast is good but very poor service Gym needs to be open 24hours Room wifi is very weak
- Bank of Ceylon Tower
- 2 min walk
- Colombo World Trade Center
- 2 min walk
- Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct
- 5 min walk
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Bank of Ceylon Tower - 2 min walk
- Colombo World Trade Center - 2 min walk
- Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct - 5 min walk
- Bally's Casino - 12 min walk
- Pettah Market - 14 min walk
- Colombo Fort Station - 13 min walk
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Harbour Court – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
- The Ocean – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Sky Bar – Alfresco dining rooftop bar.
- Lobby Bar – Serves light fare.
- Yue Chuan – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Kingsbury Colombo
Along with 3 restaurants, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite. All 229 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for LKR 7952 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: LKR 10000 per day
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LKR 3250
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: LKR 2600 for adults and LKR 1300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: LKR 9800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: LKR 9800 (one-way), (from 2 to 10 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: LKR 7952 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kingsbury Colombo
- Kingsbury Hotel
- Kingsbury Hotel Colombo
- Kingsbury Colombo Hotel
- The Kingsbury
- The Kingsbury Colombo Hotel
- The Kingsbury Colombo Colombo
- The Kingsbury Colombo Hotel Colombo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Free parking nearby
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:00 AM: LKR 2600 for adults and LKR 1300 for children
- 3 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
Kingsbury Hotel was one of the hotels that was affected by the recent Easter bombings in Sri Lanka. However on our visit to this splendid hotel during the month of May 2019, we did not see any effects of these attacks. The hotel functioned smoothly and we did not at any time during our stay feel either worried or troubled. There was a scanner at the front entrance and the staff was extremely professional in scanning our belongings to ensure the safety of the residents. As to the Hotel, it is located in the heart of the city, but with a beach view and is luxurious. We stayed on the 9th floor, which floor had a separate lounge for either relaxing or business activities The staff in the hotel are very friendly and helpful. The swimming pool is under maintenance and as such we did not use the pool, but was offered the use of the Hilton Pool We have stayed at other hotels in Colombo, this being the first time at Kingsbury and would definitely visit this hotel in our next visit and highly recommend it