Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Cochem, MoselAlpen - schlafen & genießen is in the city center and on the waterfront. Burg Eltz and Geierlay Suspension Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Moselle Promenade and Calmont. Wild- und Freizeitpark Klotten and Calmont Klettersteig are also worth visiting.
- Cochem (Mosel) Station - 13 min walk
About this property
MoselAlpen - schlafen & genießen
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- MoselAlpen schlafen genießen
- Moselalpen Schlafen & Genießen
- MoselAlpen - schlafen & genießen Cochem
- MoselAlpen - schlafen & genießen Apartment
- MoselAlpen - schlafen & genießen Apartment Cochem