Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Chicago hotel in The Loop, walk to Willis Tower
With a stay at Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop, you'll be centrally located in Chicago, just a 5-minute walk from Cadillac Palace Theatre and 6 minutes by foot from Willis Tower.
This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Skydeck Ledge and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Chicago Riverwalk.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown - The Loop is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built - 2015
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 206
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 9:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop Hotel
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop Chicago
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown-the Loop
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown Loop Hotel
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown Loop Chicago
- Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown Loop
- Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown the Loop
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.