The Innkeeper was a gem! The place needs a very good cleaning and I would rent a car the next time I stay there. You are about 2-3 miles from any restaurants, groceries etc
- Old Silver Beach
- 10 min drive
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- 14 min drive
- Onset Beach
- 16 min drive
- Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Old Silver Beach - 10 min drive
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy - 14 min drive
- Onset Beach - 16 min drive
- Shell Point Beach - 17 min drive
- Water Wizz - 17 min drive
- Bourne Buzzards Bay Station - 12 min drive
- Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal) - 33 min drive
About this property
Wood Duck Inn
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas. All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and ironing boards. Guests can appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, and other amenities include coffee makers and flat-screen TVs.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
Property is also known as
- Wood Duck Inn Cataumet
- Wood Duck Inn
- Wood Duck Cataumet
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free breakfast available daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
I Recommend the Wood Duck Inn
Just there one night, but it was a very nice place.