We Loved the location of this property, but unfortunately we felt it was child unfriendly, had a mold smell, and beds on cardboards. There is a dehumidifier that runs down stairs, and will give no one a wink of sleep. And no curtain in the upstairs loft, so when that sun comes up! Your up! And the window screen even fell out on my husband while sleeping and scared him!!! The dehumidifier obviously isn’t working because it still smelt of mold, we all had headaches. This house needs some TLC, but the Location is Amazing!!!!