- Rockland Golf Club
- 4 min drive
- Samoset Resort Golf Course
- 5 min drive
- Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse
- 5 min drive
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Glen Cove Inn & Suites is located in Rockport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chickawaukie Pond and Rockport Marine Park, while Strand Theater and Farnsworth Art Museum are cultural highlights.
- Rockland Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Samoset Resort Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Rockland Ferry Terminal - 5 min drive
- Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse - 5 min drive
- Strand Theater - 5 min drive
- Rockland Station - 5 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 93 min drive
About this property
Glen Cove Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Glen Cove Inn Rockport
- Glen Cove Inn
- Glen Cove Rockport
- Glen Cove Hotel Rockport
- Glen Cove Inn And Suites
- Glen Cove Motel
- Glen Cove Inn & Suites Maine/Rockport
- Glen Cove Inn & Suites Motel
- Glen Cove Inn & Suites Rockport
- Glen Cove Inn & Suites Motel Rockport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The overall setting was lovely and quiet. Room with relaxing decor, comfy beds, clean and plenty of towels, fast surface when we needed something, Breakfast on lovely outdoor patio with heat on cooler mornings, and had many breakfast choices and homemade pastry...yum! Enjoyed our stay of 2 nights, close dreive to Rockland, Camden. I definately recommend this Inn.