- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Lincolnville Ferry Terminal
- 13 min walk
- Windsor Chairmakers
- 2 min drive
- Cellardoor Winery
- 8 min drive
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Lincolnville, Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro is near the beach. Schoolhouse Museum and Windsor Chairmakers are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Curtis Island Light and Andre the Seal Statue.
- Lincolnville Ferry Terminal - 13 min walk
- Windsor Chairmakers - 2 min drive
- Camden Hills State Park - 6 min drive
- Mount Battie - 8 min drive
- Cellardoor Winery - 8 min drive
- Rockland Station - 26 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 71 min drive
- Bay Leaf Bistro – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 60 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Long-term renters welcome. Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bay Leaf Cottages
- Bay Leaf Cottages Bistro
- Bay Leaf Cottages Bistro Hotel
- Bay Leaf Cottages Bistro Hotel Lincolnville
- Bay Leaf Cottages Bistro Lincolnville
- Bay Leaf Cottages Bistro Motel Lincolnville
- Bay Leaf Cottages Bistro Motel
- Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro Maine/Lincolnville
- Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro Motel
- Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro Lincolnville
- Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro Motel Lincolnville
We never got to stay here because they somehow got our reservations wrong, blaming it on Expedia, despite making them about 2 months in advance. We had reserved a room with two beds, but they gave us a room with one bed. We had printed (yup, good old paper) the original reservation to show the mistake. But being that it was Labor Day weekend, they were booked solid and had nothing else to give us. The woman on duty was exceptionally apologetic and very kind. She called the manager, who basically said, "too bad." We tried to make it work, using the pull-out couch, even though we weren't happy about that. But the room was way too small for both the pull-out couch and bed. We had to move the couch, which opened on a slant and completely blocked the bathroom and exit. If there was a fire, the person in the bed would have been trapped. I asked her to try to find a room at another establishment. Luckily, she did. We wound up staying at Ducktrap Motel a mile north, which actually was better anyway, as it was farther from the loud highway and the floor didn't shake when someone walked up the stairs. Had a nice lawn and fire pit, tooIt was also cheaper, but no breakfast. However, because this rearrangement took so long, we had to abandon our evening plans, which was annoying. It looked like a very cute place and we were super excited when we pulled in, but it didn't work out. If you want to stay there, don't go through Expedia and call often to confirm. Or just stay at Ducktrap Motel.