- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cambrai Cathedral
- 10 min walk
- Wellington Quarry Museum
- 35 min drive
- Delville South African Memorial
- 36 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Cambrai Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Museum of the Great War - 32 min drive
- Grand Place - 34 min drive
- Wellington Quarry Museum - 35 min drive
- Delville South African Memorial - 36 min drive
- Cambrai Station - 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 91 min drive
About this property
Le Mouton Blanc
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. All 23 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Mouton Blanc Hotel
- Mouton Blanc Cambrai
- Mouton Blanc Hotel Cambrai
- Le Mouton Blanc Hotel
- Le Mouton Blanc Cambrai
- Le Mouton Blanc Hotel Cambrai
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily: EUR 9 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Bathroom (detached)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite channels
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quaint or old fashioned?
Not impressed,some people may call it quaint, I think it was old fashioned. Floorboards need screwing down - whenever the person in the room above moved around the squeaking could be heard below. Restaurant closed Monday