- La Source Perrier
- 9 min drive
- Ambrussum Bridge
- 14 min drive
- Ambrussum Archaeological Site
- 22 min drive
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- La Source Perrier - 9 min drive
- Francis San Juan Arena - 14 min drive
- Ambrussum Bridge - 14 min drive
- Roc de Massereau Adventure Park - 17 min drive
- Ambrussum Archaeological Site - 22 min drive
- Vergèze Codognan Station - 5 min drive
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 31 min drive
About this property
Camping Mer et Camargue
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free campground has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool, a business center, and a children's pool are onsite. All accommodations are individually decorated and offer furnished patios and showers. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.0 per week.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 25 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.5 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 70 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Camping Mer Camargue Campsite Calvisson
- Camping Mer Camargue Campsite
- Camping Mer Camargue Calvisson
- Camping Mer Camargue
- Camping Mer et Camargue Campsite
- Camping Mer et Camargue Calvisson
- Camping Mer et Camargue Campsite Calvisson
- Outdoor pool
- Sun loungers
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Cribs (infant beds): EUR 25.0 per week
- Free supervised kid's activities
- Children's pool
- Kid's club
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–11 AM: EUR 7.5 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Shower only
- Living room
- Furnished patio
- Laundry Facilities
- Business center
- Air conditioning
- EUR 5 per pet per day
- 1 per room
- Dogs welcome
- No elevators
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Convenience store
- Near a train station
- In a rural location
- 100 rooms
- Built in 2011